Objectives of this Role
- We're looking for motivated, energetic and flexible team players that want to be part of something innovative and have passion for Software development. Your primary responsibility will be to develop new user-facing feature and build reusable code
- Identify Design and Coding problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Build Optimize code for web application and ensure maximum speed and scalability of web application.
- Ensuring the Cross browser Compatibility of application
- Ensuring the compatibility of application for various screen resolution and responsiveness.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Should have strong grip on asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 , bootstrap
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
Required Skills & Experience:
- Should have 3-6 years experience on working within an Agile environment and with Continuous Delivery practices.
- Should be good at communicating and have a passion for working hand in hand with designers.
- Proficient understanding of Git and related services like GitHub, BitBucket, etc.
- Bachelors or Masters degrees in either computer Science or other disciplines of engineering