Chicago, IL – March 7th, 2019 - QuickLaunch, the leading AI-based IDaaS company now expands its horizons by extending its service offerings to commercial enterprises. We are pleased to announce CAE USA as our first enterprise client.
CAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets. Backed by a 70-year record of industry firsts, CAE continues to help define global training standards with their innovative virtual-to-live training solutions to make flying safer, maintain defense force readiness and enhance patient safety. They have the broadest global presence in the industry, with over 9,000 employees, 160 sites and training locations in over 35 countries. Each year, they train more than 220,000 civil and defense crewmembers, including more than 135,000 pilots, and thousands of healthcare professionals worldwide.
CAE owns an on-premise version of SharePoint 2016 hosted on GovCloud – AWS. It is a new system and all the bits and pieces of SP 2016 systems are hosted in the GovCloud. QuickLaunch is providing a scalable and secure Identity and Access Management system to CAE.
Our offerings to CAE include:
- Single Sign-on and Identity Provider: For CAE, QuickLaunch provides SSO which federates with CAS, SAML2.0, WS-Fed, Open ID, Open AM, and other protocols.
- Password Manager and Multi-Factor Authentication: QuickLaunch Identity Password Manager comes with access to a self-service management console where users, beyond password self-service, can also configure their Password Manager settings, policies and warnings.
- First Time User Password: First-Time Users (Users Self Service Account Claim) Process helps users claim their password instead of using default passwords.
- Support and Services: QuickLaunch also offers SSO to SharePoint using SAML 2.0 Protocol. For support, QuickLaunch provides 24 x 7 IT Help Desk support to CAE, which includes services like:
- Troubleshooting productivity Applications
- Checking on network connectivity
- Antivirus/ Security utilities related queries
- Browsers related concerns
- Operating system support, Email, Password Reset.
QuickLaunch is the only AI and blockchain based identity-as-a-service platform (IDaaS) that transforms how cloud-savvy institutions and companies manage human and device authentication, authorization and access control. QuickLaunch leverages AI to autodetect threats and step up authentication and leverages blockchain ledger to protect identities and maintain historical access control changes for automatic compliance management. More than 100 institutions and companies such as Jenzabar, Unifyed, OculusIT, New Mexico State University, Colorado Community College System, BlackBeltHelp trust QuickLaunch to protect and manage over 2,000,000 identities and access to over 3,000 applications such as Salesforce, Adobe Creative Cloud, Box, Canvas, Blackboard, G Suite and Office 365.