Mobile App Developer
- We're looking for motivated and energetic team member with hands-on experience in any native mobile application development.
- Design and build applications for the Apple iOS and Android platforms.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application through rigorous testing.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs in order to maintain code quality.
- Show leadership and focus on completion of projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Engineers with experience of 3-6 years in shipping iOS and Android apps with a large user base, ideally currently available on the App Store
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code), Chrome debugging tools, ESLint, React Native CLI, Watchman, package manager etc.
- Familiarity with most of the React Native built-in and popular third-party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators. With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones
- Understanding of iOS and Android Code signing process and deployment model
- Worked with RESTful APIs, third party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL
- Experience with offline storage databases, threading, and networking with strong foundation in data structures & algorithms, OS, I/O, concurrency
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimisation, and in-depth experience with multithreaded and networked applications
- Focus on product design and pixel-perfect implementation of design into code
- Solid experience with version control systems
- Care for quality with an obsession for performance and willingness to spend time testing the team's work as well as yours
- Excellent communication skills and fits well in a collaborative and charged workspace
- Good understanding of mobile app UI/UX and Apple design philosophies
- Product firm experience and end-to-end lifecycle feature development in app
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Good to have:
- Experience in start-ups with apps having million+ downloads.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
NOTE: CV's should mention the previous projects worked on