Customer Success Executives
Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources ,in order to meet
- Account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial Targets, contract renewals and critical milestones for a one and three-years
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior Account Management /Customer Satisfaction/Outbound Sales Experience ideally across technology products
- Achieved sales/ cross sell targets in designated strategic accounts
- A passion for customer relationship management
- Achieves strategic customer objective and customer account plans defined by company management.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company.