In today’s age of BYOD & enterprise mobility, it is increasingly complex to manage passwords. 80% of all users have at least 3 passwords to manage. Having an effective password management tool is not just a choice but a sanity item for CIOs. This primer throws light on the current state of password management & what companies need to do to make them more efficient.
- The Need for Effective Password Management
- Challenges in managing Passwords
- How can IT Admins leverage the techniques of password management
- The Pillars of Password Management: From Access Control to Automation
- Key Features to expect in a Password Management Tool: Self-Service, Multi-Factor Authentication & more